Holds a Degree in Home Science
Skill set: Embroidery, painting, rangoli, doll making and mural painting.
- Participated in all India anchor embroidery contest in the year 1985. Won a consolation prize in free style category of all India anchor hand embroidery contest. The entry was exhibited in 44 centers all over India during 1985 – 86.
The prize winning entry was selected for display in the Handerbeit 1986 – A fair on handicraft held in Cologne, West Germany during 17th April to 20th April 1986.
- Took part in various exhibitions / events as under
- Maharastra State Art Exhibition – Phase – I – 76th All India Art Exhibition during Oct 2003 at Sir. Jamshedji Jijibhai Art Gallery, Mumbai.
- Exhibited Indian Art & Culture at MSRTC’s Central Training Institute, Bhosari, Pune on 20th Feb 1993 on visit of Shri. Rory Stewart, Managing Consultant, U.K.
- Worked as examiner for “PAKSHASTRA” for Rotary club, Devgarh on 29th Jan 1981.
- Exhibited Embroidery work and paintings at Balgandharv Art Gallery, Pune in 2011 organised by Tulsi Art Group, Pune.
Member And active participant of Society of Indian Marine Artist, Pune for Last 5 Years.